Charlie Horse Ranch
Timing Systems, Inc.
PO Box 697
Elverta, CA 95626
Email: Charlie Horse Ranch CHRTSI@aol.com
© 2003-2018 Charlie Horse Ranch Timing Systems, Inc.
Software for the Horse Show Industry
General Information - All software is offered on a 10-day free trial basis. Once you buy it, you have a non-transferable perpetual license. We do NOT charge you on a yearly basis. Upgrades are generally free, but never more than $25.00. After you buy, there are no refunds, so use your 10 days to test the software according to your needs.
Discounts - Existing clients will get a $50.00 discount on 2nd and subsequent different product purchases. This may not be combined with any other discounts.
International Clients - Due to extreme increases in shipping costs to International Clients (including Canada and Mexico), we will no longer ship the products outside of the United States. All international sales will be "Download Only".
Multiple Computer Installation - Our policy is to allow installation of any product on one computer. If you need to transfer the software to another computer because of a hard drive crash or other problem, you can install the CD on the new computer and then you will have 7 days to get a new license key from CHRTS. There is no charge for the new key. Networked computers and external posting computers are not restricted as to number.
Supported Environments - Our software is compatible with machines running Windows 10©, Windows 8.1© Windows 8© Windows 7© and Windows Vista©. Windows XP© machines are no longer supported. We are not compatible with MAC© machines. It has to be a native Windows© environment.
If you are networking computers, you may need to install Microsoft Run Time Libraries on the networked computer(s).
If you get a message you are missing MFC140.dll, use this link to download and install the Visual Studio 2015 Run Time Libraries:
Microsoft 2015 Run Time. Note, after clicking the "Download" button, choose vc_redist.x86.exe. After the download, run vc_redist.x86.exe to install the libraries.
If you get a message you are missing MFC120.dll, use this link to download and install the Visual Studio 2013 Run Time Libraries:
Microsoft 2013 Run Time
If you get a message you are missing MFC100.dll, use this link to download and install the Visual Studio 2010 Run Time Libraries (X86):
Microsoft 2010 Run Time (x86)
Database Support - You do NOT need to purchase Access©, Excel© or any other database product!
All products interface with FarmTek© timing equipment. If you want to view product offerings or purchase from the FarmTek folks, go to: FarmTek Home Page.
All products interface with Thunderpaws© timing equipment. If you want to view product offerings or purchase from the Thunderpaws folks, go to: Thunderpaws Home Page.
- Barrel Race America Software (Jackpot Barrel Racing) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Barrel Race America Software. Endorsed by British Columbia Barrel Racers Association (BCBRA), NBHA Canada and the Western (Rocky Mountain and Frontier) and Dixie Regions of NBHA. Recommended by BRN4D. (Version 12.7 is now available with expanded progressive payouts and other enhancements.
- Sort and Pen America Software (Ranch Sorting, Team Penning, etc.) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Sort and Pen America Software. Endorsed by RSTPA (Ranch Sorting Team Penning Association). (Version 2.3 is now available with support for Multiple Associations, Incentives, Sidepots and Rider History).
- Team Rope America Software (Team Roping of all kinds) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Team Rope America Software. (Version 6.0 is now available with improved sign up, invoicing and many other enhancements!).
- Gymkhana America Software (Gymkhanas and other Performance Horse Shows) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Gymkhana America Software. (Version 5.2 is now available with Email address in the show signup and database screens and Match Racing!)
- Rodeo America Software (Professional and High School Rodeos) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Rodeo America Software. (Version 3.2 is now available.)
- Jackpot Rodeo Software (Junior Rodeo and other Shows with or without Jackpotting) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about Jackpot Rodeo Software. (Version 8.1 is now available with networking, Status Monitor, 100 Classes and 7 Payout Tables!)
- General Horse Show Software (Generic Horse shows) - Details and Purchase - Click here for ordering, pricing, upgrades and details about General Horse Show Software. (Version 9.0 now available with expanded event names, 160 events and Networking)
- NBHA, BRN4D, IBRA Payout Calculator. (updated 08/05/10 to allow editing and printing using NotePad) - FREE - Payout Calculator
- Arena speed calculator. Shows what your time would have been in an arena of a different size. The base is a 17 second flat run on a standard barrel course. This isn't scientific and is just for fun. - FREE - Arena Size and Time Calculator
- Fixes and Enhancements - Downloads - Click here for fixes and enhancements for some products.
BRA updated 08/28/18
GAS updated 08/27/18
GHS updated 09/04/17
JRO updated 08/30/18
RSA updated 05/09/18
TRA updated 06/14/18
- It's Here! FastEnter and FastEnter Express..
- Charlie Horse product owners and other producers have the easiest way to collect entries online. All it takes is a click of the button and you can do all of the following:
1. Post your show entry information to the Internet on FastEnter.com and allow contestants to enter on-line via the Internet, paying by credit card or PayPal. FastEnter.com will collect all fees. FastEnter Express will only collect the convenience fee, and the remainder will be collected by the producer.
2. Download Internet entries directly to Barrel Race America, Team Rope America, Rodeo America, Jackpot Rodeo, Gymkhana America or General Horse Show. This means no more doing entries by hand, which is both time consuming and prone to human error. Contact us for details.
3. After the draw, Charlie Horse producers can post the draw sequence to FastEnter.com for everyone to see.
4. After the show, Charlie Horse producers can post the results to FastEnter.com for everyone to see.
Questions? Visit FastEnter.com at: FastEnter.com Home Page
Links Page - Links - Click here for links to other Equestrian related sites.